Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

There is certainly a current NHS pension for Letby which even if frozen will mount up steeply over the next 30 years. This must be immediately cancelled in view of her crimes. She'll never get her OAP either at the proper time whilst incarcerated. Myra Hindley was definitely attacked 2 or 3 times but Letby will get worse as many defenceless babies were involved.

I don't understand why they can't just drag the offender to the dock to hear the sentence. They have the powers now, they force them into the cell , they can force them out. As a country we worry way too much about crap like this and the rights of offenders. Literally no one cares about the rights of murderers.

I don't think it is about the rights of offenders. Just that it's difficult to preserve proceedings from a disruptive element.

And the courts have a duty of care to the victims and it isn't just as simple as dragging the monster in front of them, they'll be be pros and cons of doing it and I don't think it's always worth the risk of upsetting and traumatising families even further.

It's hard to see that will definitely benefit from forcing criminals to court.

There is certainly a current NHS pension for Letby which even if frozen will mount up steeply over the next 30 years. This must be immediately cancelled in view of her crimes. She'll never get her OAP either at the proper time whilst incarcerated. Myra Hindley was definitely attacked 2 or 3 times but Letby will get worse as many defenceless babies were involved.

She won't be eligible for it. And I'm sure rules already exist to take it from her, just for the falsification of records and theft of them. Let alone murder and attempted murder.

wow, that's a turn up for the books, when we had our first daughter a few of the mums ended up in a friendship, we used to go out as a crowd ,quite a few of us, one of our old crowd has just been suspended after apparently ignoring concerns about the nurse , i knew she was high up in the nurses management

I went to the same Sixth Form College as her but some ten years beforehand. I also would’ve delivered the free weekly Admag (local sales paper) to her family home. The named street was on my round.

I’m yet to speak to anyone who would’ve known her but Hereford is the sort of place where you’re an introduction away from anyone else. You couldn’t keep anything quiet.

I went to the same Sixth Form College as her but some ten years beforehand. I also would’ve delivered the free weekly Admag (local sales paper) to her family home. The named street was on my round.

I’m yet to speak to anyone who would’ve known her but Hereford is the sort of place where you’re an introduction away from anyone else. You couldn’t keep anything quiet.

I have a close friend who is the most deplorable reprobate that you could ever wish to meet. He was based in Chester for many years and had his way with many student nurses in the area where she lived by the Countess. He is absolutely adamant he knows her face from somewhere.

I wonder who'll play her?, probably won't be the most sought after role
Coogan is Saville isn't he? If it ever comes out

I could see Jodie Comer playing the role and doing it well. I don't think it's something that should happen though. This case is so repellent that she shouldn't be immortalised on screen.

The parents of child A and B said that they would never think of her again. She's not remarkable, just a sick twisted loser who played games with families' lives because she was incapable of having one of her own.We shouldn't give her any more attention.

What’ll happen to her house?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.