Eberechi Eze

After Docu think we will buy another player we that short on players
Not many midfielders readily available at this stage of the Transfer Window. It would have been Paqueta if there wasn't serious charges hanging over him. Eze is a no go. Keep both Palmer and McAtee and we will be fine up until Kev return.

just got home from a spot of overtime, saw this thread, and as usually people going off their heads about the cost and how shit the player is( im on page 7 btw)

shut the fuck up ,until we know how much he is going to cost and if we are actually in for him, same old people cluttering up every transfer thread with the same old bollocks, people need to chill and be patient , and to add, if city think he is the player and we decide that the actually fee is 150m i really dont give a fuck, why bother how much he is, if we can afford him whats the fucking problem, i suspect the problem is the "bantz" on twitter

all this i would rather spend the money on FDJ,or barella is bollocks as well, we don't know who we have spoken too and if we have spoken to them and they have said no to a move, but no all have a good old flap, spouting the same shite on every thread.

cue the "its a forum im allowed an opinion","if you don't like opinions then a forum isn't for you", well im allowed an opinion ,so shut the fuck up whinging and whining.

right i can carry on reading this thread :)

ps whilst you are all flapping, i've just heard news(about city) that if i shared would send flapping to a whole different level, not sure if its out on bluemoon yet because this is the first thread i've read.,

Aye and Simon23 was saying the money is irrelevent, to the fans and to the club - Because it isnt ours.
I think 90 is well ott.. 50-60m is a fair price or we will walk.
I cant imagine us just paying whatever because it isnt relevent.

If we bought Caicido for 115m your head would be spinning now that is ridiculous as is 58m for lavia

just got home from a spot of overtime, saw this thread, and as usually people going off their heads about the cost and how shit the player is( im on page 7 btw)

shut the fuck up ,until we know how much he is going to cost and if we are actually in for him, same old people cluttering up every transfer thread with the same old bollocks, people need to chill and be patient , and to add, if city think he is the player and we decide that the actually fee is 150m i really dont give a fuck, why bother how much he is, if we can afford him whats the fucking problem, i suspect the problem is the "bantz" on twitter

all this i would rather spend the money on FDJ,or barella is bollocks as well, we don't know who we have spoken too and if we have spoken to them and they have said no to a move, but no all have a good old flap, spouting the same shite on every thread.

cue the "its a forum im allowed an opinion","if you don't like opinions then a forum isn't for you", well im allowed an opinion ,so shut the fuck up whinging and whining.

right i can carry on reading this thread :)

ps whilst you are all flapping, i've just heard news(about city) that if i shared would send flapping to a whole different level, not sure if its out on bluemoon yet because this is the first thread i've read.,

Tough nite at the old Ringway mate ? :)

For me unless Grealish ups his numbers, personally feel he could oust Jack. I like the signing if it comes to fruition, all good teams have competition something we are severely lacking at the moment.
Yeah i think jack needs to get his finger out this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.