Cole Palmer

Thought this year would be Palmers year and don’t want him to go but I suspect McAtee might be more Peps type of player more flexible ? Also perhaps Bobb is going to surpass Palmer in the future. The people who follow these things seem to think the academy gets better each year so Bobb or someone is probably waiting in the wings. Shame it hasn’t really lead to anyone other than Foden doing much for the first team but the sale proceeds have been amazing

Really good fee if we get 45 million

Palmer is a good prospect but his involvement in the first team has so far consisted of brief cameos at the end of games that are already won, dead rubbers in the group stage of the CL, early rounds of the cups against lower league opposition and semi-competitive games like the Super Cup and Community Shied. His only league start last season was the game after we had won the title. Anything close to £50m would be incredible business.

From my understanding Cole wants game time.
Doubtful he’ll get anymore game time at Chelsea than he will at City.
Sounds like a pointless move to me.

The acadamy is there to give the kids a chance , to move to the mens team and our team they have to be very special , we make good money for those not good enough , that is the point of it all
It is I am just pointing out that it would be good to unearth the next Foden.

Because the other 4 are ahead of him…?

He’s not starting ahead of Grealish, Doku, Foden or Bernardo on either side unless it’s the odd cup game.
Doku? No wonder Palmer is leaving there are people in the club uttering nonsense like this.

Our business model pisses over everyone else in the league if not Europe. Of course there's models like Brighton that deserve credit but we are serial winners in the world's toughest division. There's absolutely fuck all to be complaining about.
I'm not talking about our business model. I am stating I want top dollar from other teams just to stick it to them. I am in the business of premier league spite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.