Cole Palmer

A daft move but nevermind. At least it is a decent fee. Doku is a good option and hopefully a couple of our EDS lads will be stepping up as well.
Are we done this window after Palmer and Cancelo departs? No more incomings?

Pep knows best but personally I’m a bit pissed off with this.I think he will be a very very good player and I hope I’m wrong now!

45M for Cole Palmer is great business by us. He’s played nearly 2K senior minutes and has 7 goals. Couldn’t break into the team in the last 3 years. He’s got a lot of potential but that’s it really. Hasn’t shown much of it either. Sucks to see a homegrown guy like him leave to a rival but this was an offer that’s very difficult to say no to given his career so far..

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit gutted. I accept they'll be a reason why Pep isn't playing him but he's a cracking young player and who knows what would have happened had he been given a sustained run in the team.

I hope he doesn't explode at Chelsea, but I'd say there's a good chance he will. I'll say one thing, Doku better prove to be the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm on the fence about it as others seem to be... As long as it doesn't have implications for Foden going back out on the wing then I'm good with it but I fear one Doku injury will see him back out there hugging the touchline when Palmer could have potentially been the one to step in. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.