Young Boys away

I am more concerned about potential injuries than the result tbh. It shows how ignorant and uncaring the corrupt suits at Uefa give a damn about players and anything else, apart from grabbing as much dosh as they can. Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in any European competition, this is not about giving Young Boys an advantage, it is about top level players having no match-day experience on artificial grass. Should have been moved to a neutral venue
Lol

Such a strange crowd in the upper tier. There were so many tourists who had no idea who half the players were apart from Haaland! One kid two rows in front had a Liverpool jacket on! What's all that about?!

Still, a picturesque capital city, the locals and police seemed friendly enough. But the less said about that plastic pitch the better! It seemed like it was played at about 80% of our usual pace! Hope fellow Blues have a safe and easy trip back!

Such a strange crowd in the upper tier. There were so many tourists who had no idea who half the players were apart from Haaland! One kid two rows in front had a Liverpool jacket on! What's all that about?!

Still, a picturesque capital city, the locals and police seemed friendly enough. But the less said about that plastic pitch the better! It seemed like it was played at about 80% of our usual pace! Hope fellow Blues have a safe and easy trip back!
Possibly one of the worst away ends I was ever in for a small allocation I expected it to be a “older” more regular blues. But like you say a lot of touristy fans there

Ticket prices ranged from £26 to £45 then when you get in the ground you’re told it’s unreserved seating. Bit of a piss take that

Possibly one of the worst away ends I was ever in for a small allocation I expected it to be a “older” more regular blues. But like you say a lot of touristy fans there
My Son said exactly the same about Leipzig. He is in Bern and will update me on our support when he returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.