How much would someone have to pay you to wear a Utd shirt at the Etihad during the Manchester derby?

You have to wear a rags jersey at the etihad, during the Manchester derby. You have to visit the game on your own so you have no mates to back you up and defend you. And you can’t say anything about the money to anyone as a reason. It’s like Brewsters millions! You are assuming the identity of a filthy rags supporter.

For some you may say no money could make you. Nobody would do it for 1p. But surely you would for £1bn. So now we’re negotiating. What’s your price?
How’s work going at the daily fail?

Two of my favourite experiences at a football game have been in the united end in Manchester Derbies.

Watched the 6-1 and the time we destroyed them in 2014 when Moyes said after the game that united ‘should aspire to be like Manchester City’, sat in my dad’s season tickets.

Actually enjoyed the latter more. The 6-1 was a much more even game of football. We absolutely brutalised them in 2014. From the first minute to the last.

Like I saw them do to us in the ‘90s, but more so.

We were so dominant from the outset that I just sat back and absorbed the shock and awe of those around me.

We fucking owned them that night, and I was sat among the enemy. An amazing thing to experience.

Edit: also went there for Pep’s first Derby in 2016. Early on in that season. The weather was amazing. We owned them that day too. Went to Dukes ‘92 afterwards. It was a fucking brilliant day. One of the best days of my life.

So three of my best experiences at a football game!

Last edited:
You have to wear a rags jersey at the etihad, during the Manchester derby. You have to visit the game on your own so you have no mates to back you up and defend you. And you can’t say anything about the money to anyone as a reason. It’s like Brewsters millions! You are assuming the identity of a filthy rags supporter.

For some you may say no money could make you. Nobody would do it for 1p. But surely you would for £1bn. So now we’re negotiating. What’s your price?
I‘d have “ A Bet
4”

printed on the back of the shirt, negating me having to say anything about the money.

I’ll take your billion pounds. Do you want my bank details?

Red things are banned in our house let alone a rag shirt. Would never get a red car or Vodafone contract or sharp tv. Luckily Chevrolet cars are shit and I wouldn’t get one anyway and wtf is teamviewer?
Yet I’m currently in a red Lacoste polo. As a Welshman, it’s a favourite colour along with green.

£25,000 would be enough to leave my job, travel, sort a few things and start again refreshed. I’d also like time off after surgery in 2024.

I don,'t need 1billion, no one does in this world I am not guided by money

I feel sick when I pass the swamp on a tram in the distance, and amything with their shit badge on get turned over

So no, no amount would get me doing it

I don,'t need 1billion, no one does in this world I am not guided by money

I feel sick when I pass the swamp on a tram in the distance, and amything with their shit badge on get turned over

So no, no amount would get me doing it
What if someone you loved was being held hostage? Think I would In those circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.