United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I’m in my late 50s and due to the lifestyle I have lived, to put it one way, I do not expect to be around to be receiving a telegram for the king.

I was watching the last 20 minutes of the United game v Newcastle on tv this evening and something suddenly started to dawn on me.

I think it is quite possible I will never in my lifetime see United win the league ever again.

I will sleep comfortably tonight.

I’m in my late 50s and due to the lifestyle I have lived, to put it one way, I do not expect to be around to be receiving a telegram for the king.

I was watching the last 20 minutes of the United game v Newcastle on tv this evening and something suddenly started to dawn on me.

I think it is quite possible I will never in my lifetime see United win the league ever again.

I will sleep comfortably tonight.

I hope you are correct (never see United win PL) and you live to more than 100

Deluded fans……I can’t understand how they can blame the owners for the shambles on the pitch……

”Ten Hag is a good manager and United are lucky to have him. Who is better that would actually want the job? Particularly as the problem is clearly in the boardroom, and that won't be fixed for years”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.