United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

"Not in my lifetime" proved to be one of the most embarrassing quotes in football history yet only Guy Mowbray had the balls to call this out on commentary. Why, Why oh why do the media not write more about this despicable character who couldn't have got it more wrong?

I’m in my late 50s and due to the lifestyle I have lived, to put it one way, I do not expect to be around to be receiving a telegram for the king.

I was watching the last 20 minutes of the United game v Newcastle on tv this evening and something suddenly started to dawn on me.

I think it is quite possible I will never in my lifetime see United win the league ever again.

I will sleep comfortably tonight.
I hope you live a long and prosperous life.

"Not in my lifetime" proved to be one of the most embarrassing quotes in football history yet only Guy Mowbray had the balls to call this out on commentary. Why, Why oh why do the media not write more about this despicable character who couldn't have got it more wrong?
Oh come on, you know why

At the Fylde coast derby last night. Blackpool fans have the same attitude to Fleetwood that Utd used to have to City. They say their real rivals are Preston and we are to small to be bothered with. Fleetwood went two up and the Blackpool end slent as the grave. Second half they take a three two lead and suddenly they celebrate like theyve won the champions league. Fleetwood get a last minute equaliser and a sulky silence at the Blackpool end. Have forgotten what its like to be the underdog at a derby and gettimg a point feeling like a win. Up the cods, up the blues.

Deluded fans……I can’t understand how they can blame the owners for the shambles on the pitch……

”Ten Hag is a good manager and United are lucky to have him. Who is better that would actually want the job? Particularly as the problem is clearly in the boardroom, and that won't be fixed for years”
Any manager that continues to make that snide little rat fernandez his captain deserves everything they get.

Any manager that continues to make that snide little rat fernandez his captain deserves everything they get.
Is there a club out there with more detestable players than the rags?. Fernandes, Martinez, Antony, Mctominay, Casemiro, all suited to a tee for that shitstain of a club. Might have missed a couple, lol

Is there a club out there with more detestable players than the rags?. Fernandes, Martinez, Antony, Mctominay, Casemiro, all suited to a tee for that shitstain of a club. Might have missed a couple, lol
Mostly recruited by their current manager. The rag fans can blame their owners all they want and neville can stamp his feet and jump up and down, but the reality is they sign scummy players who when times get tough you wouldn’t want anywhere near your club. Fernandez would be throwing the women and children out of the lifeboats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.