United Thread - 2023/24

After 5 or 6, it might become apparent that the manager isn't really the issue. Lol.
I sincerely hope they don't figure it out that quickly. Wouldn't that make ten hag the clown the light bulb moment? No they need at least another 10 managers before that can be considered.

Ratcliffe deal looks a shambles. £225m for infrastructure on basis he gets 25% stake of the shit hole club.

Can’t even get a takeover right the bell ends.
Quite clearly a brief from Chelsea Jim's team that! Emphasis on how the £225mil is from his own pocket. Dig at his future partners.

Be funny if the Glazers fucked the bid off after that dig!

Wait until you see the scramble to get to City when Pep leaves, I think you may want to reconsider… It’s a poison chalice of a job at the rags and I can’t see any of the big names being interested in the humiliation of managing them..

As it stands, they are a busted flush, have been for a decade … This biggest club in the world shite is fuelled by the media to suit their own narrative and agenda….

Madrid I can buy into but the England job?? Nowhere near top job level …!
Listen we probably dislike United with the same type of venom but we can’t have our judgement clouded by that.
The three worst jobs in football are managing the England.. United and Madrid jobs.... the managers of those three teams have more pressure on them to win every single game of football than anywhere else.. however.. if they are successful or do well than they are put on a pedestal above all other managers.. it’s just the way it works..
United like it or not are the biggest club in the world.. they are absolutely dire now and have been for years but they are still recognised along with Madrid as the biggest.. nobody on more trophies than my old Liverpool team during the 70s and 80s but they were still nowhere near as big as United who even had a spell in the old economy division.
City have been the best for quite a while now.. they absolutely battered United last weekend however did they get much credit.. No.. it was all about how poor United were and how much of crisis the club is in.. that will tell you the gulf in club size and Why the Brighton boss would walk over hot Coles to go there if he got the chance.

United like it or not are the biggest club in the world..

They are the largest manufactured club in the world, in fact I reckon Barcelona are bigger because the media over the last 30 years have taken residence up their arses too.

It's like saying that one direction were the best band in the world and not manufactured shite to sell to the doey eyed gimps who don't know any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.