Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey, Newcastle, well Trippier, moaning about injuries yesterday. What about us, we’ve got JB, KDB, Ake, Gomez. Maybe more I’ve forgotten about. :-)
But we are the best team in the land and all the world. So we don’t moan and whine. We knuckle down and play football!! :-)

Last edited:
Crikey, Newcastle, well Trippier, moaning about injuries yesterday. What about us, we’ve got JB, KDB, Ake, Akanji. Maybe more I’ve forgotten about. :-)
But we are the best team in the land and all the world. So we don’t moan and whine. We knuckle down and play football!! :-)
A bit like all us Mancs EB

We just pull our socks up and get on with it

Crikey, Newcastle, well Trippier, moaning about injuries yesterday. What about us, we’ve got JB, KDB, Ake, Akanji. Maybe more I’ve forgotten about. :-)
Akanji is fit and playing today isn't he? Did you mean Gomez?

i’m going to send this to stones and ask him who is JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.