Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 16:30 (GMT). Live on Sky Sports.

Last game for 13 days due to another international break. It'd be nice to go into the Liverpool (H) game on the 25th top of the table, with a win here.

I watched Chelsea against Spurs and I thought they were awful, they were struggling to dominate against 9 men. We've beat much tougher Chelsea teams at their place in the past. Got to be looking to try and win this one.

I don't think it'll be easy though, I imagine their crowd will be up for it and Stamford Bridge always feels like a tight pitch.

Team almost predicts itself, I think the only question mark is Grealish or Doku. I think he might go Grealish to retain the ball, I wouldn't be against either starting though.

Update: Sounds like Stones is out so I think Akanji will come in, could be Ake.

----------------Ederson
Walker---Akanji--Dias---Gvardiol
-----------------Rodri
----------Bernardo---Alvarez
Foden--------Haaland-----?????????

eddie
walker
dias
ake
gvadiol

kovacic
bernardo

foden
alvarez
haaland
doku

With stones out and Roders one yellow from a ban I wouldn't risk him getting one and not facing the red scouse

eddie
walker
dias
ake
gvadiol

kovacic
bernardo

foden
alvarez
haaland
doku

With stones out and Roders one yellow from a ban I wouldn't risk him getting one and not facing the red scouse

Rodri only has 3 yellow cards according the the PL website, so don't think he's at risk yet.

Rodri staying injury and suspension free until at least the new year, is essential for our chances of being up there and staying there. De Bruyne will need a period of games to get up to speed and if he has no reactions that will feel like a new signing. Anyway, back to the Chelsea game - will be tough but I'm going City to win by two goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.