Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Certainly seems a little unstable and has now created a little bit of a monster for future interviews. Any VAR decision is now right in front of him, for or against.

Arteta’s interview on match of the day was an utter embarrassment. He’s psychologically disturbed.

A journalist ought to tell him exactly what he is, a spoilt entitled wanker. He thought going to manage one of the hateful red shirt eight would get him more privelege the mardarse.

Reactions: nmc
Agree but we all know it doesn’t work like that. Players regularly go down from challenges that would never make a grown man fall over, but they still get a free kick because of the intent. Regardless of how hard joelinton pushed him, the act itself is enough to win a feee kick.
Possibly was a foul BUT we had a goal against us last season when the player was FIFTEEN YARDS OFFSIDE at least! We all thought shite decision. We lost the game because of it as well. BUT no club letter or rants! Thats the stuff of babies really. I thought City dealt with that and the dipper travesties x 2 as well as the bent Spuds one so well. Just roll up your sleeves and go again. Arsenal have really, really, embarrassed themselves. I know fans are myopic, but most neutrals now have marked Arteta as a bit of ..ermmm knob really

Last edited:

Agreed all of these "dances' should be left for 8 to 10 year old girls. As my old fella says when he pops in the pub occasionally with me. Full of man babies! Basically adults in age but pretty infant like. Loved the old hand shake abd simple head nod! Id bring that back if i was playing !!

Agreed all of these "dances' should be left for 8 to 10 year old girls. As my old fella says when he pops in the pub occasionally with me. Full of man babies! Basically adults in age but pretty infant like. Loved the old hand shake abd simple head nod! Id bring that back if i was playing !!

I blame Fortnite and TikTok and all that shite for these rehearsed dances. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.