Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Chelsea's game of the season with the 2 ex-old boys playing out of their skin. We had an off day defensively and we still haven't hit top gear yet this season. We're able to put short spells together in games but can't seem to maintain it. Johnny Boulders was a big miss today. Still top of the league though and it'll be good when we get this next international break out of the way.

Good game fair result.

A few posters learning a good lesson that not every player who leaves the club is shit.

I don't think anybody thought Sterling or Palmer were shit. Sterling had been great for us but his form had stalled in the last two seasons. He probably needed a fresh challenge. He looks reinvigorated this season. Palmer, nobody knew how he'd turn out as he's a young lad finding his way. He should have been given more chances in the middle, I feel that's his best position. He's looking good for Chelsea there.

Your posts on the match thread leave a lot to be desired, in fact I’m not sure who or what you are, but in my mind and am sure quite a few else’s you are no blue.

Well I do know what you are actually a Sterling fanboy, always have been and it seems always will be, you are a disgrace to this forum, and called me a snowflake ffs,

Remember when you thought the best club he’d ever go to was Everton?

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You did us proud. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.
Especially the Southern softies, especially the stupid, biased, disgusting media. Especially the Specsavers needing officials who are still trying to do us down. But you didn’t do it because we are MANCHESTER CITY!! We did fight to the end. :-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)
shame again landlord, hic!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You did us proud. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.
Especially the Southern softies, especially the stupid, biased, disgusting media. Especially the Specsavers needing officials who are still trying to do us down. But you didn’t do it because we are MANCHESTER CITY!! We did fight to the end. :-)

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)
is there a more loveable member of the forum than Eccles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.