2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Alex Ferguson's reaction to horror tackle on Denis Irwin is crazy 90s  football at its best | SportsJOE.ie's reaction to horror tackle on Denis Irwin is crazy 90s  football at its best | SportsJOE.ie
To think - it will be compulsory to mourn him one day.

I’m not sure about the hotel revenue mate but there will be Bluemooners with the answer.

The corporates are getting milked more with £5K to watch KDB sign a City shirt for you. Credit to City on how they sell so many corporate and hospitality packages now. It’s not really my Cup of tea although a fellow poster gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity in the Tunnel Club that I enjoyed. At our last home game I was told off for singing Old Trafford is Falling down in the 93:20 bar.
Who told you off ?

Wanker Wallace of the Telegraph isn't taking this very well

Profits of £80.4 million and a treble of Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League – Manchester City should be the poster boys for English football but instead they are in the kind of legal collision with authorities that will define the game for a generation.

The announcement that the club doubled its profits in the season that it signed Erling Haaland and won everything does not change the severity of the fight it faces. The 115 charges for allegedly breaking financial fair play – now profit and sustainability rules (PSR) – and a range of other offences is absorbing huge resources on both sides. The Premier League is in the fight of its life. Meanwhile, City’s 19 fellow clubs wait on the sidelines – without any updates on the case’s progress.

“The greatest football and commercial year of its storied history,” was how chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak described 2022-23 for the club. Fourteen years after Sheikh Mansour bought a mid-table Premier League team in some financial distress and with a tendency to self-sabotage, the transformation is complete. At what cost, we are yet to find out. It is unclear exactly how much of the Abu Dhabi royal’s fortune it has taken to elevate City to treble-winning profit-machine. But as with other clubs in a similar position – Chelsea in the 2000s, Paris Saint-Germain – it is a big number.

City have posted the highest ever revenue
Something has rattled his cage.

Just a note for the supporters who keep saying that match day revenue is insignificant in the scheme of things.
It's 10% of the clubs turnover.
71 million pounds
Significant, yes, but not vital.

Had nobody gone, we’d still have made a profit.

Haha Slimy Salford Stone on the BBC had to shoehorn in its less than Barcelonas in 2019 and of course mention with the link the 115 charges.
Why does the club continue to let him in the ground

Haha Slimy Salford Stone on the BBC had to shoehorn in its less than Barcelonas in 2019 and of course mention with the link the 115 charges.
Why does the club continue to let him in the ground
Nothing that he has said is untrue, even though we know his motivations. When we are exonerated however, any reference to the 115 charges should be met by the club with a cease-and-desist letter.

The club has turned into a commercial beast.

We are witnessing a great footballing era and one that will stand the test of time.

I just wish Khaldoon would not continue to rub our legitimate success in the faces of our opponents.

Anyone who is a bias lying twat would have read the above as illegitimate success. If that’s you, please kindly fuck off and seek help. You are a jealous wanker with a rag/scouse micro dick.

-:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.