Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Amazon have just delivered the parcel.

The outer brown box was damaged and tatty.

Opened that box and the presentation box is damaged on 3 of the 8 corners.

You wait months for the Treble Winners presentation box to arrive after paying upfront.

It wasn’t packaged well enough by City and it arrived damaged. Fucking great!

View attachment 99559

View attachment 99560

3-EC33447-39-F4-4976-9297-644-ABE48-C007.jpg

I bought the previous limited addition boxed shirt. Can’t remember what it was for now. The courier threw the box over the back garden gate and damaged the corners of the presentation box. I complained. I was told there where no more presentation boxed shirts remaining. I had to return the shirt and box. I was refunded.

Look at the state of the box! It’s absolutely pathetic that City would send out the presentation box in outer packaging like that. To be thrown about in an Amazon parcel centre.

691787-D7-2329-477-D-A605-1-A23-B1-AC1-B20.jpg

537-F369-F-368-B-4560-AB2-D-13-A79-A874-BD2.jpg

I will be going down to the souvenir shop today. So if the manager is in, I want to speak him or her. I don’t want a refund like last time. This time I want it replacing, so they better have spares in stock!
Looks like a package from Blue Peter!

Why would the Amazon driver fling it over the back garden gate and not knock on / leave it at the front?

Don't kick off with the store manager. Nowt to do with him / her

Don’t know if this is different with it being a commemorative thing but the actual online City store seems to be operating out of Holland these days.

Be nicer to your delivery guy, he clearly hates you... You've a right to be annoyed, thats shoddy packaging but im afraid to say you're screwed, they'll have no replacements for you, a refund or accept the damaged product will be your only options.

Couldn't have anything less to do with the staff at the club shop, don't be a dick to somebody that has zero responsibility for it and will have zero capabilities to help resolve your issue.

Be nicer to your delivery guy, he clearly hates you... You've a right to be annoyed, thats shoddy packaging but im afraid to say you're screwed, they'll have no replacements for you, a refund or accept the damaged product will be your only options.

Couldn't have anything less to do with the staff at the club shop, don't be a dick to somebody that has zero responsibility for it and will have zero capabilities to help resolve your issue.

Understand (and agree, mostly) with the sentiment of what you say, but “and will have zero capabilities to help resolve your issue.” is never correct.

If someone is customer facing they are the key to getting an issue resolved, as they are the ones that must escalate an issue. So you’re correct, be nice to them, make them your best friend, learn their name, ask how to follow up with them and try to get them to confirm they’ll pass your issue to someone higher up, who can address it.

For situations like this, where a full replacement may not be possible, but someone doesn’t want a return & refund, ask for a store credit equal to ??50%??. This is often a decent win/win compromise for everyone.

Just my 2cents.

Thats a bit shit. Got mine Tuesday, ordered direct from Puma and delivered by Yodel. It was in a square box about a foot each side with the shirt box loose inside but a bit of side packing. Took a minute to guess what it was as it was huge for shirt but maybe that anonymity saved me :) one edge wasn't glued down right though but I'll fix that.
Mind you, I think I'll wear it anyway - don't really have anywhere to display it in the box apart from a high shelf, though love that the lid is signed, so would be a waste otherwise!

Jesus... Reading all this is starting to worry me. Got last week a email from City telling that this week I would receive another email with the delivery date. It's Friday and I've got nothing! Is anyone in the same situation?

Jesus... Reading all this is starting to worry me. Got last week a email from City telling that this week I would receive another email with the delivery date. It's Friday and I've got nothing! Is anyone in the same situation?
Got the e-mail this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.