Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

jrb

Amazon have just delivered the parcel.

The outer brown box was damaged and tatty.

Opened that box and the presentation box is damaged on 3 of the 8 corners.

You wait months for the Treble Winners presentation box to arrive after paying upfront.

It wasn’t packaged well enough by City and it arrived damaged. Fucking great!

B332C0CB-F827-4D94-97B2-48B6F233FD8B.jpeg

724CD747-905E-407A-9874-7372C85709AF.jpeg

3-EC33447-39-F4-4976-9297-644-ABE48-C007.jpg

I bought the previous limited addition boxed shirt. Can’t remember what it was for now. The courier threw the box over the back garden gate and damaged the corners of the presentation box. I complained. I was told there where no more presentation boxed shirts remaining. I had to return the shirt and box. I was refunded.

Look at the state of the box! It’s absolutely pathetic that City would send out the presentation box in outer packaging like that. To be thrown about in an Amazon parcel centre.

691787-D7-2329-477-D-A605-1-A23-B1-AC1-B20.jpg

537-F369-F-368-B-4560-AB2-D-13-A79-A874-BD2.jpg

I will be going down to the souvenir shop today. So if the manager is in, I want to speak him or her. I don’t want a refund like last time. This time I want it replacing, so they better have spares in stock!

Be surprised if the shop have any as they were only available mail order, could be wrong though.

word gets round sorting offices and handlers, so they know its something City related,hence you'll get lots of damage etc

Exactly my thoughts. With the City ship logo on the front. Fling! Throw!

The Amazon driver said it’s your treble winners presentation shirt. I wasn’t expecting anything from Amazon. Look at the outer box. Fucking great!

Last edited:
Be surprised if the shop have any as they were only available mail order, could be wrong though.

I’ll find out this afternoon. I’ll leave it with them. They can source me one. I’m not taking the refund this time. The shirt and the presentation box are more important to me.

Amazon have just delivered the parcel.

The outer brown box was damaged and tatty.

Opened that box and the presentation box is damaged on 3 of the 8 corners.

You wait months for the Treble Winners presentation box to arrive after paying upfront.

It wasn’t packaged well enough by City and it arrived damaged. Fucking great!

View attachment 99559

View attachment 99560

3-EC33447-39-F4-4976-9297-644-ABE48-C007.jpg

I bought the previous limited addition boxed shirt. Can’t remember what it was for now. The courier threw the box over the back garden gate and damaged the corners of the presentation box. I complained. I was told there where no more presentation boxed shirts remaining. I had to return the shirt and box. I was refunded.

Look at the state of the box! It’s absolutely pathetic that City would send out the presentation box in outer packaging like that. To be thrown about in an Amazon parcel centre.

691787-D7-2329-477-D-A605-1-A23-B1-AC1-B20.jpg

537-F369-F-368-B-4560-AB2-D-13-A79-A874-BD2.jpg

I will be going down to the souvenir shop today. So if the manager is in, I want to speak him or her. I don’t want a refund like last time. This time I want it replacing, so they better have spares in stock!
Previous boxed shirt was for Stoke FA cup

Reactions: jrb
You are a more calm person than me. If I’d have waited that long for something so meaningful, and it came like that, I’d be down the club kicking off and making an absolute twat of myself. That’s the sort of thing that completely sends me over the edge.

Hope you get it resolved.

You are a more calm person than me. If I’d have waited that long for something so meaningful, and it came like that, I’d be down the club kicking off and making an absolute twat of myself. That’s the sort of thing that completely sends me over the edge.

Hope you get it resolved.

Cheers mate.

You pay upfront, wait months, and it arrives in that condition.

I just hope the other City fans who have ordered it aren’t having the same problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.