Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

we need to much better at killing off teams especially in games where we are leading.
Wolves
Chelsea
Pool

total of 2 points, we had the lead in all of them. Chelsea scored 4 against us, today Castle ripping Pochettino apart with 4/5 starters missing from Howe's team.
we "only" had Stones, KDb out last round but that should make us concede 4.

Keepers always get those. Once the ref gave it, it was never going to count.
That's the way I see it.

If the referee hadn't given the foul, I think they'd have found it difficult to say the arm from Akanji was enough to overturn.

But the referee gave the foul, and I think you can argue that if he's seen the arm from Akanji, then it's sort of fair enough.

Absolutely fuck all wrong with the Dias goal, blatant cheating, we should demand the audio from rom var like the dippers
I was in 323 so it was a mystery to me. I was gonna ask if anybody up at that end saw a reason, a foul, for the goal to be disallowed. And where did Allisson take the free kick from? About ten yards away from any point of contact. My ERO texted me mid-match that it was a 'nothing foul', as I suspected. Kavanagh isn't up to the job, just ask Ancelotti! The worst example was when we were charging down the right wing in the second half with Bernardo, I think, and Kavanagh spots Ake down so IMMEDIATELY stops play - no head injury, no treatment needed - but the Dippers can re-organise and we get a fuckin' drop ball forty yards from where we had the ball!

we need to much better at killing off teams especially in games where we are leading.
Wolves
Chelsea
Pool

total of 2 points, we had the lead in all of them. Chelsea scored 4 against us, today Castle ripping Pochettino apart with 4/5 starters missing from Howe's team.
we "only" had Stones, KDb out last round but that should make us concede 4.
We had a proper off day against Chelsea, Dias had the one terrible game he's ever had for us so I'm willing to let that slide. The Chelsea game was sloppy as fuck from both sides but was a great game to watch. The result in that game was a fair result all said and done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.