TV Series

Not been anything of note released or recommended on here for a while.

Everyone is mentioning shows here and there with no back up.

Usually if something is decent a few people pipe up and we get a good couple of pages with people saying it’s good.

Think Yellowstone was the last one a fair few agreed on.

Looks like with TV at the min it’s more quantity over quality. I’ve not watched anything of note for months.

Has anyone watched 'lessons in Chemistry' on Apple? Its probably not for everyone but i found it very watchable (if teetering on the edge of corny at times). Set in 50s and looks great with shades of 'Mad Men'. Brie Larson and Lewis Pullman excellent leads.

Has anyone watched 'lessons in Chemistry' on Apple? Its probably not for everyone but i found it very watchable (if teetering on the edge of corny at times). Set in 50s and looks great with shades of 'Mad Men'. Brie Larson and Lewis Pullman excellent leads.
It started strong, it became very disneyfied towards the end. I liked '6.30s' story arch in one of the early episodes.

Time , two series of 3 episodes about prison life , found really absorbing. Sean Bean in the first one. I player and be interested to hear what people think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.