TV Series

Lazarus project series 2 really gets so far lost up it’s arse I’ve actually has no idea what it was supposed to be about. As with most series about time travel, they get so wrapped up in circles and loops that little of it actually makes any sense. Shame, but a load of shite.

Lazarus project series 2 really gets so far lost up it’s arse I’ve actually has no idea what it was supposed to be about. As with most series about time travel, they get so wrapped up in circles and loops that little of it actually makes any sense. Shame, but a load of shite.
I agree, i gave up on ep three season two

This must be the Project ETH is talking about, UTD are in a loop of the last 10 years.

Criminal code on Netflix is worth a watch for fans of Narcos. Based loosely on true events of a Brazilian heist gang and the police chasing them. Don't think it's as good as Narcos but it's a strong first season, very much open for a second season and the chance to develop into something serious good if it's not cancelled as with most netflix shows.
I enjoyed this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.