Joey Barton

And Izzy Christiansen and Alex Scott seem very well liked.

Google Alex and look at her Wiki page - see the games played, goals scored, caps and honours. Then see her post playing career education. Then compare Barton's bio. He was probably doing time whilst she was getting a degree in sports journalism.

It’s not really the point though. The men’s teams would likely beat any WSL side.

That doesn’t mean that women can’t play football, it just means they aren’t as physically strong.

They can be as tactically astute, skilful and expend the same effort as men, so there’s no reason that both genders can’t talk about both men and women’s football.
So wrong . Any league two team would absolutely annihilate all WSL teams . That’s in no way any disrespect to the women’s football teams but I know from a good source the under 15 boys team at city played the women’s team behind closed doors and gave them a good hiding. That’s 14 year old boys, league two professional men would beat both very comfortably just with pure physical strength and football fitness alone .

lol.

Pretty sure Jill Scott, Lauren Hemp, Lauren James et al would run absolute rings round Barry the fucking plumber from The Ducks Breath.
There’s a history of the best womens teams getting beat by non league sides and u15 boys, I think the best of Sunday league teams would wipe the floor with them, genuinely.

I reckon I group together a gang of people I know and beat the England women.

I don’t agree with Barton though on punditry and the like, couldn’t care less.

As we know, the level somebody played at doesn’t really make any difference in pundit and co comm insight, I could collar somebody in the street and they’d likely be more insightful that Ferdinand.

So wrong . Any league two team would absolutely annihilate all WSL teams . That’s in no way any disrespect to the women’s football teams but I know from a good source the under 15 boys team at city played the women’s team behind closed doors and gave them a good hiding. That’s 14 year old boys, league two professional men would beat both very comfortably just with pure physical strength and football fitness alone .
I think you might have misread or missed “The men’s teams would likely beat any WSL side.” in my post.

The women would lose the games because they are at a physical strength, height and speed disadvantage. All other aspects of the game could be the same.

It’s not really the point though. The men’s teams would likely beat any WSL side.

That doesn’t mean that women can’t play football, it just means they aren’t as physically strong.

They can be as tactically astute, skilful and expend the same effort as men, so there’s no reason that both genders can’t talk about both men and women’s football.
I think that’s the point I was trying to make.

You have just said exactly the same as @Alan Harper's Tash in the post you replied to.

Just in a roundabout way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.