Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

6 weeks ago no one could see our resent results. We could quite feasibly win our next 6 and be top again. We are the only team in the league that anyone with any sense wouldn’t bet against. In fact we could win 12 on the bounce. One good performance and we could easily start to dominate. Just be thankful that we are having this period now. Plenty of time to fix it. I am not worried. I think by the end of January we will be much closer to the top points wise.
The only PL game in January is Newcastle away. Given we will have played a game less than the others, I doubt we'll see an improvement in the table by end of January.

We're 3pts off top and playing shite. Everyone else around us, according to the media, are playing in top gear and at their best.
I'm not worried one bit, we've been here so many times at this time of year. Yep we're halfway through the season, so what.

You fans on here wetting your knickers are either jonny come latelys, fans of red mardarse clubs trying to stir it up or city fans not looking at the bigger picture.

I'll say it now. We're winning the league. Simple as that.

Have a great night you blues.

Do you honestly think that the current squad is as good as the last 3 seasons?

We're fucking miles and miles off that level.

If we win the PL thus season, it will be Pep's greatest ever achievement.

Haha.. head. Wobble. We won the treble last season and you are claiming winning the league this season will be his greatest achievement?!?

Is there another team in this division that concedes as many goals as us with so few chances created by the opposition . Carn`t think of one . Not just this season either .

Did Silva play a single forward pass today? Everything was sideways or back! Had an easy pass up the line at the end but turned back and lost possession, costing the penalty!
Pep is so obsessed with possession we've turned into a risk free, boring team to watch, no one prepared to shoot or try a thru ball.
Not only today but the whole sason. I am so 100% agree with you on this comment.

Thank fuck I'm on holiday at the moment so I can enjoy warm weather, cold beer and good entertainment. Commiserations to the poor fucker who bought my ticket on the seat exchange. Oh and to the one whose bought the next home game one, no you can't have your money back lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.