United Thread - 2023/24

When did the method of a club’s owner earning his cash become relevant, outside of pub/terrace banter?

Is oil money worse than feeding school kids rat stew or a pools company taking money off the working class?

It’s just another layer of copium for fans of once successful clubs that are trying to come to terms with not being the top dogs anymore.
I think this add sums it up perfectly. Every nited fan i know wanted the Qatari's

I always enjoy Paddy Power adds

Last edited:
I see their plan to slyly bring the club out of Europe,so everyone forgets about them is also progressing nicely!

Another Intresting fact is their €80 Million centre forward has no league goals yet....visions of Gary Birtles dry run on the horizon..

I can remember Rotherham utd in the early 80s,..when their centre forward went 30 games without scoring ,Millmoor fans were wearing badges ..
" I saw Ronnie Moore Score !"

Talking of eyesores......when is old trashford going to be pulled down?

The Mess that is Manchester United.
It may not need to be pulled down.
It's already falling down.....

I see their plan to slyly bring the club out of Europe,so everyone forgets about them is also progressing nicely!

Another Intresting fact is their €80 Million centre forward has no league goals yet....visions of Gary Birtles dry run on the horizon..

I can remember Rotherham utd in the early 80s,..when their centre forward went 30 games without scoring ,Millmoor fans were wearing badges ..

Watching the weeks tick by to see if he can make the end of the year, holds a certain exciting tension akin to participating in Whamageddon…

And they called us 'morally bankrupt.'

It may not need to be pulled down.
It's already falling down.....
Even wild birds take a crap when flying over Old Toilet.
We all recall the seagull taking a dump which landed in Ashley youngs
gob during a live match at OT a few seasons back.
If only 80 MillionPound-Land Haaland displayed such accuracy !
As Cantona once said." When the seagulls fly over old Trafford...."

Messy Manyoo.

Rumours going round they are trying to do a deal with Sancho to terminate his contract..
Rumours going round that Anthony missus is trying to secure a contract to re- record an old track for Eurovision 2024.

She wants to cover the brotherhood of man song " Save all Your Beatings for me"

But is currently struggling to get it released in time for Christmas due to a spate of hospital visits taking up her time...

The WBC ( wife beating clown) player was initially perplexed by her decision to take to the recording studio,but she sharply replied
" well if you can't get into Europe ,I Will..!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.