City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

"I can absolutely promise you that nothing will have made Guardiola's heart sink - since his committed himself to Manchester City, and that may have been years rather than months ago - than the news that Jose Mourinho was coming to Manchester. Honestly, he must have felt like ripping up his contract when that happened."
Who said that? Lol

Unfortunately tnt was piss take fest. Anybody with a legit account needs to complain about that **** Savage. I thought he was bad the other night but this was different gravy. Talking about getting 3000 in the Auto windscreens but then neither of the fuck wits adding that it was not the norm and we averaged over 28000. And his getting them Rag bastards in whenever he could. Absolutely fucking disgraceful!
you have to take it in and enjoy the suffering, there hurting and can only come out with this drivel because there is nothing left for them to talk about

Last edited:
Unfortunately tnt was piss take fest. Anybody with a legit account needs to complain about that **** Savage. I thought he was bad the other night but this was different gravy. Talking about getting 3000 in the Auto windscreens but then neither of the fuck wits adding that it was not the norm and we averaged over 28000. And his getting them Rag bastards in whenever he could. Absolutely fucking disgraceful!
It wasn’t that bad, he just chose a lowly ranked competition to highlight the gulf with the competition we were about to win. It wasn’t really to highlight the crowd. He is a boring c#nt though. I think they’re aware of how they’re viewed by City fans and try to say nice things but just seem to make it worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.