City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Pep just said “there is nothing left to win. We have closed the circle”

I bet tomorrow he is already thinking right time to win the PL and CL again.

Well done lads won it in style today.

City is the best club in all the land and all the world! CTID!

you have to take it in and enoy the suffering, there hurting and can only come out with this drivel because there is nothing left for them to talk about
the commentator proposed guardiola had to start being talked about as the greatest manager of all time, or in that discussion which Savage first agreed with

then about 2 minutes later came back with some argument about Ferguson based on having done more with achievements above expectation at Aberdeen and Brian Clough at Forest.

Which are both fine arguments (if a little uk centric) but it just felt like he was shoe horning United at every juncture possible.

I’ve made a joke with my girlfriend (not at all into football) when watching city with me that the commentators will always have to mention United or Liverpool for no reason and seems to happen evey game now im aware of making the joke.

I’ve watched 45 mins of Villa v Shef United just now and not once have city been mentioned (nor should they)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.