United Thread - 2023/24

How they still don’t get this is absolutely stunning.
It’s bizarre. How many times do we need to explain it…

187163c6738c506da5ba52848e84a011.jpg
Leaving aside the fact that they don't get the original point of the poster, why would you welcome a venture capitalist to your club?

Leaving aside the fact that they don't get the original point of the poster, why would you welcome a venture capitalist to your club?
They, and the dicks in the media, would welcome a consortium of Putin, Saddam Hussein and Ghengis Khan if they thought they were going to spend more billions on their wank squad. Forget ‘oil money’ ‘’115 charges’ and all the other shit, it’s all just a smokescreen, if they were dominating like us they wouldn’t give a shit about any of that stuff.

He plays for us , there was no excuse for getting a deliberate card so he was banned, none at all
Just as well he didn't get a "deliberate card" then.

Honestly, some of the crap I read on here is so stupid I can feel brain cells dying as I read it. This particular "theory" is right up there with the top brain cell killers

Being so obsessed with your Grealish hatred that you'll even bring him up in the Utd thread would seem to be yet a other indication that it would do you good to seek a spot of help with this issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.