United Thread - 2023/24

How they still don’t get this is absolutely stunning.
It’s bizarre. How many times do we need to explain it…

187163c6738c506da5ba52848e84a011.jpg

Spending all that money yet still doesnt know the rags arent from Manchester. Why are they so obsessed with Manchester ? If I worked at Trafford council I'll close the fuckers down, the keep showing disrespect to Trafford council and the local area.

Since ineos Jim has Has own what was Sky cycling team they have fallen from the top spot I cycling. I wouldnt say he has improved the cycling team.

It must amaze them that no blues have thrown blue painty sponges at it…….

I don’t understand how they don’t get it, how can they not get it after all these years,

We’ve shown so much humility recently but this was superb shithousery. Absolute top drawer!
Because they are pretty much irrelevant these days.
Why waste your money on paint!

There was a weird conversation I had with a Bolton fan bitd, I use the term fan loosely.

Because Bolton had gone a bit shit he switched his season ticket to Blackburn mid 90’s for him and his son. This bloke was in his 50’s at the time felt like he wasn’t being entertained.

I thought he was taking the piss but he didn’t flinch!

What’s the chances of United fans moving across to our alleged empty seats?

Quite a few United mates I know give me match reports if I ever miss a game….lots of them closet blues.

The rag problems were never lack of money. It was how the money was spent. A additional owner is not per se going to change that.
they might get someone who knows what doing but would you move jobs for less money than other players of same caliber are being paid

This will lead to a clear out of their football staff but apparently not Ten Hag, who snagged £84m on Antony. They are a long, long way off being competitive.

Even if Ratcliffe's new team get every move perfect they're a few years away at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.