United Thread - 2023/24

If, as it seems, he has bought 25 percent of 69 percent then from a Glazer point of view this makes perfect sense. This would reduce the Glazer holding to 51 percent. And as everyone knows whether you own 51 percent or 100 percent, in effect you have the same thing-TOTAL control. All scruffy Jim owns is 1/6 of the annual profit. And now when United remain shit the Glazers can point to him and say “Not our fault, our job is selling scarves and replica tops”. Say what you want about the Glazers but they know a mug when they see one
Don't forget the dividends.
As a massive united fan (with a season ticket at chelsea), I'm sure he will opt to forgo the dividend as the fans are so against them being taken.

Ratcliffe has big plans for the rags, apparently he’s going to get shot of the lot of em and replace them with a squad of world beaters to knock City off their perch … He’s even had them pose for a squad photo…!
Must admit, this new squad is definitely a big step up from the current one…!!

A7306E86-4F30-41A3-88E2-F3A837FFC9FC.gif

If, as it seems, he has bought 25 percent of 69 percent then from a Glazer point of view this makes perfect sense. This would reduce the Glazer holding to 51 percent. And as everyone knows whether you own 51 percent or 100 percent, in effect you have the same thing-TOTAL control. All scruffy Jim owns is 1/6 of the annual profit. And now when United remain shit the Glazers can point to him and say “Not our fault, our job is selling scarves and replica tops”. Say what you want about the Glazers but they know a mug when they see one
Spot on. The wondrous yanks keep overall control, retain the pipeline to dividend payments and have cashed in with someone who will give them a cash injection and revamp and upgrade the basic facilities - investment which was always dead money as far as they are concerned. Best of all as you say they have created a Star Trek type deflector shield against criticism from the zebra wearing idiots.

Doing a bit of research to start my boycott of ineos brands
blimey, if you want to boycott anything Ineos have their hands in you’ll have to stop using oil and gas, stop using any plastics, never buy a white good again, never drive a vehicle again, never eat meat again and live by candlelight.

I wish you luck!!

They are dicks, getting richer by the match, but the Flying
Pig and Goldbridge the forest Fan do come out with some cracking and funny one-liners during the United defeats. The others are just dicks.
My wife is a rag but we now watch pigs watchalong and tv turned down
She’s finally accepted they are done
Pig is funny as fuk
Go watch the last two seasons shortened vids of his or his compilations this guys a genius, I’ve never laughed as much in my life.

AC8FC8B6-C6BF-4AA2-9063-04FA32F595C3.png
Press Release.
We have concluded our investigation into the recent serving of Raw Chicken at Old Trafford.
Whilst it may be common place for the Football operations to be continuously turning a corner (90 degrees) it remains imperative that any fit for consumption meat must be cooked at 180 degrees.

View attachment 102353
Press Release.
We have concluded our investigation into the recent serving of Raw Chicken at Old Trafford.
Whilst it may be common place for the Football operations to be continuously turning a corner (90 degrees) it remains imperative that any fit for consumption meat must be cooked at 180 degrees.
The only thing that gets roasted properly at united is the team by the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.