Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I just feel a sense of relief after that win. Like teams at the bottom once you get into a rut of giving stupid goals away, missing chances and not seeing games out you can't seem to break the cycle. Everton have been on top form lately and Goodison is always a tough place to go. I feared the worse but credit to the team they dug in and actually got it over the line. A huge three points, let's pray we've turned a corner now but I'm not counting my chickens yet. We desperately need bodies back, especially our big players.

Fantastic win that, especially given where we were at half time. I thought we played well for the opening 25 mins and then started getting sloppy at the back. The goal we conceded was a farce really, we gave it away 3 times within the sequence of the goal. Very poor. Half time come at a good time for us really.

2nd half we were great, as good as we've been for a while. Foden was fairly quiet 1st half but was magic in the 2nd half. Alvarez and Bernardo played well 2nd half too. We just need to stick in there until we get Haaland, KDB and Doku back and firing and we'll be fine.

Ergo nothing, that bloke on TalkShite, the ginger one, was saying pep is off at the end of this season in their pre-match

Should never be a pen for me. The only unnatural position for an arm to be when playing football and moving is flat down by your sides.

But the law is a mess and under the current guise its the correct decision…. Needs to change tho imo
Since Micah was penalised I’ve decided to take any scrap that falls from the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.