Everton Thread - 2023/24

A few tasty tackles went in, a few heads got lost, Thuggery though? not sure about that?

We are clearly not on the same level class wise as City. We cannot go head to head as we would just get wiped out. We have to try and defend for our lives and hope we can get something. We had a short spell were we scored and looked good. We got brushed aside second half and the players heads went. I see it in the league every week, I see it from most teams. I see certain teams get away with all kinds, even commentators do not mention what they do. Your guys gave a couple of tackles out themselves, and yes we gave out more.

I hope you go on and win the league, and I mean that. And not because it means Liverpool will not win it, because I like City, I like a lot of people on here.

But Thugs? Come on, bit harsh.
I thought Everton stayed the right side of the physicality line most of the game, bar maybe mid second half and that was mainly Tarkowski. I agree the league in general is very physical now, Haaland for e.g. spends most of his games in a headlock but is usually the one who gets penalised. And as you touched on some dangerous stuff going on most weeks from other teams but getting let go.
Fair assessment from you there, mot easy after watching our favourites.

A few tasty tackles went in, a few heads got lost, Thuggery though? not sure about that?

We are clearly not on the same level class wise as City. We cannot go head to head as we would just get wiped out. We have to try and defend for our lives and hope we can get something. We had a short spell were we scored and looked good. We got brushed aside second half and the players heads went. I see it in the league every week, I see it from most teams. I see certain teams get away with all kinds, even commentators do not mention what they do. Your guys gave a couple of tackles out themselves, and yes we gave out more.

I hope you go on and win the league, and I mean that. And not because it means Liverpool will not win it, because I like City, I like a lot of people on here.

But Thugs? Come on, bit harsh.
It was quite over physical last night with some of the tackles but it is up to the referee to judge whether or not they cross the line and he was fucking shocking. Even the commentators were chuckling at what he was letting go as it was unbelievable

It was quite over physical last night with some of the tackles but it is up to the referee to judge whether or not they cross the line and he was fucking shocking. Even the commentators were chuckling at what he was letting go as it was unbelievable
The Premier league was introduced as a new beginning, a non contact sport, embracing the continental style beautiful football. With the incoming of Pep, it's the first time since it's inception this has been realised. Leaving the kick and rush, route one merchants floundering, the rags, the dippers have struggled. The only way they can compete is by snide tactics and thuggery. Hence the lightening of the rules in the physicality of the game, it's the only way these cnuts can compete.

The Premier league was introduced as a new beginning, a non contact sport, embracing the continental style beautiful football. With the incoming of Pep, it's the first time since it's inception this has been realised. Leaving the kick and rush, route one merchants floundering, the rags, the dippers have struggled. The only way they can compete is by snide tactics and thuggery. Hence the lightening of the rules in the physicality of the game, it's the only way these cnuts can compete.

Enter agent Webb

Even Brighton with the likes of Dunk and Newcastle have always tried to kick us ff the park and as soon as we foul anyone it’s an instant yellow card,Everton got away with loads last night as the quality of refereeing is diabolical in this league yet still you see other fans say we get preferential treatment. Ederson has been booked for time wasting more than any other keeper yet it’s open season when it’s against us

Everton will NOT go down. They had a very poor start to the season but without the deduction they would be comfortably placed in mid-table. They've lost back-to-back games certainly, but at Spurs and at home to City and this is a double quite a few clubs will replicate. Goodison last night was as always, loud - far louder than Anfield - and very supportive. The team showed great spirit and, again as always, this was not an easy game for us. Whatever we've said about Dyche in the past, he's clearly brought something positive to Everton. I wish them well for the rest of the season. They've never been gushingly fond of us but I've always found them genuine football fans - infinitely preferable to that bunch from across the park.

Everton will NOT go down. They had a very poor start to the season but without the deduction they would be comfortably placed in mid-table. They've lost back-to-back games certainly, but at Spurs and at home to City and this is a double quite a few clubs will replicate. Goodison last night was as always, loud - far louder than Anfield - and very supportive. The team showed great spirit and, again as always, this was not an easy game for us. Whatever we've said about Dyche in the past, he's clearly brought something positive to Everton. I wish them well for the rest of the season. They've never been gushingly fond of us but I've always found them genuine football fans - infinitely preferable to that bunch from across the park.
They will have another points deduction if they go into Administration though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.