Sheffield United (H) - Sat 30th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the assumption those unavailable midweek are still unavailable, add stones to that list and potentially grealish then the team has maybe 1 question mark in it.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Bobb
Alvarez

Only other options would be for nunes to play from a wide position or Rico to come in somewhere which doesn't seem wise to me as these will be as physical as possible.

Would be nice to keep a clean sheet. I also would prefer Nunes to start than Kovacic. Wouldn't be against Gomez starting too, although I imagine he will for Huddersfield so beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Also wondering if Ake will start over Gvardiol again.

Come on whoever voted loss
You have to give some details why ?

same thought here
why every single time we get people voting loss...
are they united spies or what
Some people always vote "loss" due to superstition.

You both know it makes no difference to the actual result ?

I never vote, due to "what's the point, it won't affect the result", just like I never bet on anything City (or football) either.

Kova in for Nunes and Gvardiol in for Stones, other than that same XI as Everton I'd think. Would love to put this to bed early and get Rodders (and my blood pressure) a rest somehow.

On the assumption those unavailable midweek are still unavailable, add stones to that list and potentially grealish then the team has maybe 1 question mark in it.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Bobb
Alvarez

Only other options would be for nunes to play from a wide position or Rico to come in somewhere which doesn't seem wise to me as these will be as physical as possible.
Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.