Sheffield United (H) - Sat 30th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously in times gone by we've gone up and down the divisions a few times, and thus avoided them (and they've not been in the top flight as much as a lot of other clubs) However, I am struggling to remember many memorable games of any real note against Sheffield Utd, home or away.
There are normally a few against most teams (bothh good and bad!)The only ones however, that immediately came to mind are the one with the balloons when they knocked us out of the FA Cup, and a game in the late 80s (may have been a League Cup match?) when we beat them 4:2 and Paul Moulden got a hatrick !
That's not to say I wouldn't take a fairly forgettable run if the mill victory tomorrow to keep us on track!

Obviously in times gone by we've gone up and down the divisions a few times, and thus avoided them (and they've not been in the top flight as much as a lot of other clubs) However, I am struggling to remember many memorable games of any real note against Sheffield Utd, home or away.
There are normally a few against most teams (bothh good and bad!)The only ones however, that immediately came to mind are the one with the balloons when they knocked us out of the FA Cup, and a game in the late 80s (may have been a League Cup match?) when we beat them 4:2 and Paul Moulden got a hatrick !
That's not to say I wouldn't take a fairly forgettable run if the mill victory tomorrow to keep us on track!
Run of the mill, not run if (should proof read!)

My wife is neither a doctor nor a nurse, but is of the view that Rodders looks a bit poorly
Yes, I thought that. He looked pale like he'd caught a bug. There's a lot of it about. Must really affect a top class athlete if you're feeling ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.