United Thread - 2023/24

Not relevant.
Wow, so you're not wumming and you actually are attempting to make valid points regarding the Glazer business model and the present and potential future ownership of the club.

I wouldn't have bothered responding if I'd realised your illogical muddled thinking actually made sense in your own mind!

Turned a corner my fooking arse only thing that is positive from that shite is thst they are so high up the league and that was down to a few bent decisions at the start of the season ............ffs even VAR cant be arsed helping them ..........honestly the fooking media in this country are simply numb as fook,how can us lot see how fucking wank they are but they cant ?????
Get with the modern times ffs they are a bog standard team playing in a rundown shack

Welcome to the reality of 98% of football fans.

You chose Manchester Utd over Nottingham Forest as you knew that YouTube was a cash cow.

No sympathy at all from me as you reap what you sow.

You "picked" a team when they were at their peak, now that team is "average" you think it's some sort of travesty.

Try supporting Bury, Hartlepool, Chesterfield, Oldham etc but you won't as there's no money in clickbait for these teams.

You even picked a false name as your online Alter Ego

Absolute weapon!!!

Long may your "suffering" continue
Any United fan worth his salt would drop this rat if they saw him in the street ............the mans a fooking parasite do you honestly believe he cares about United ???
I could get it if he went but why would any United fan who goes to games talk notice of this grade A leech ...........sits there going on about the glazers taking money out when in all honesty hrs doing the fooking same

an abject lesson on how to be a poor sycophantic ‘journalist’ by Mr Stone, in the span of just 3 days

From ‘new era’ & ‘symbolic’ & ‘believing’:
IMG_1883.jpeg

To,‘predictably dismal’

IMG_1882.jpeg

Come on BBC DG , it’s about time you focused on the appalling waste of licence fee money , given to a large proportion of the football dept staff for being biased, bitter and unobjective.

Wow, so you're not wumming and you actually are attempting to make valid points regarding the Glazer business model and the present and potential future ownership of the club.

I wouldn't have bothered responding if I'd realised your illogical muddled thinking actually made sense in your own mind!
Beyond paying themselves huge sums in divis, fees and the rest, there is no Glazer business model for MUFC. That is why Ineos has insisted that stops at least for three years. It is also why their income has dropped below ours, their spending is now up against regulatory hurdles and the debt has burgeoned. A business model includes investment plans. They have made none beyond allowing the managers to spend ludicrous amounts on average players.
What their model for their loss making malls is, I have no idea, but they are desperately short of tenants who can pay the rent.

Another making an arse of himself.
Tbf it was before last nights shambles when Uniteds title charge was on full swing :) all joking aside just another embarrassing rag muppet showing himself up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.