Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

“Scousers“ trending on Twitter as they bullied that 16 year old dart player to make an apology for holding up the Sun Newspaper.
comments are more or less everyone saying everyone hates scousers.

This was a good one:
Scousers harassing 16 year old Luke Littler into an apology because he held a Sun newspaper sums that lot up.

There has never been a more me me me, I'm the victim insecure bunch of freaks in the history of civilisation.
Just seen this all over twitter....

They really are pushing their victim culture again....

What they seem to fail to realise is why everyone calls them victims.....it has NOTHING to do with Hilsborough tragedy. And no one is sticking up for that rag of a newspaper either as I personally cannot stand it either (like the vast majority of the printed media in this country).

The whole culture of the club is based around being victims...everyone is against us etc etc.....and this in part comes from the wider culture of the city as well.

Ive resisted saying this previously about the Hilsborough tragedy but I am going to say it now. While the police were clearly at fault and the Sun newspaper reporting of it was abhorent, the bit that no one seems to want to talk about is the responsibility of their fans that day....Yes the gates were opened when they shoulnt have been , yes the policing and control was inadequate to say the least and these were the two biggest contributing factors.... BUT if they hadnt all rushed in as they did and behaved the way they did (and you know some of them didnt have tickets and were just trying their luck as this happens at every game with every club and every set of fans) then it doesnt happen.....part of their anger around this subject is based in THEIR OWN GUILT and shame about this....they cant and wont admit this....they are unable and so it will fester. There is a section of their fans were not completely blameless that day...not the 96 who sadly lost their lives (RIP) but others that were outside the gates, trying to get in when possibly some of them shouldn't have been. There is no way anyone is telling me that EVERY single one of those fans that rushed in that day when the gates were opened ALL had tickets...no fucking way! - this guilt is where some of this reaction to any mention of it (and this wasnt even a mention of it...just some kid holding up a copy of the Sun newspaper) comes from....

It is no coincidence that the two biggest tragedies around football (baring the Bradford Fire which was an accident) to do with fans deaths has involved Liverpool fans and their silence around Heysl is deafening

What they seem to fail to realise is why everyone calls them victims.....it has NOTHING to do with Hilsborough tragedy. And no one is sticking up for that rag of a newspaper either as I personally cannot stand it either (like the vast majority of the printed media in this country).

The whole culture of the club is based around being victims...everyone is against us etc etc.....and this in part comes from the wider culture of the city as well.

Ive resisted saying this previously about the Hilsborough tragedy but I am going to say it now. While the police were clearly at fault and the Sun newspaper reporting of it was abhorent, the bit that no one seems to want to talk about is the responsibility of their fans that day....Yes the gates were opened when they shoulnt have been , yes the policing and control was inadequate to say the least and these were the two biggest contributing factors.... BUT if they hadnt all rushed in as they did and behaved the way they did (and you know some of them didnt have tickets and were just trying their luck as this happens at every game with every club and every set of fans) then it doesnt happen.....part of their anger around this subject is based in THEIR OWN GUILT and shame about this....they cant and wont admit this....they are unable and so it will fester. There is a section of their fans were not completely blameless that day...not the 96 who sadly lost their lives (RIP) but others that were outside the gates, trying to get in when possibly some of them shouldn't have been. There is no way anyone is telling me that EVERY single one of those fans that rushed in that day when the gates were opened ALL had tickets...no fucking way! - this guilt is where some of this reaction to any mention of it (and this wasnt even a mention of it...just some kid holding up a copy of the Sun newspaper) comes from....

It is no coincidence that the two biggest tragedies around football (baring the Bradford Fire which was an accident) to do with fans deaths has involved Liverpool fans and their silence around Heysl is deafening
Crikey, you’ll get death threats for that.

There are other stadium disasters where more died than at Heysel. Ibrox for example.

Personally, I think opinions about Hillsborough are best kept private. It's too emotive a subject to go casting suspicions on Liverpool fans, when we know from various enquiries, investigations and prosecutions where blame has been formally apportioned.

There is plenty of evidence outside of Hillsborough to paint an accurate picture of Liverpool fans.

There are other stadium disasters where more died than at Heysel. Ibrox for example.

Personally, I think opinions about Hillsborough are best kept private. It's too emotive a subject to go casting suspicions on Liverpool fans, when we know from various enquiries, investigations and prosecutions where blame has been formally apportioned.

There is plenty of evidence outside of Hillsborough to paint an accurate picture of Liverpool fans.
And therein lies the problem, scousers have taken away the ability to have any discussion as it might hurt their feelings, why the fuck can they do and say whatever they like but everyone is afraid of upsetting them?

The evidence is that they have been directly involved in two of the biggest disasters plain and simple....the culture of their fanbase has to be held accountable......

look what happened at the champions league final in Paris in 2022 as well - loads of fans turning up without tickets....Police got agro about it and criticised ---(but what would have happened if they hadnt got agro about it and "opened the gates?") UEFA organisation rightly blamed again but is it just another coincidence that it is their fans again?

The question that answers it is would there have been 97 deaths if forest were at that end that day instead of liverpool.

We will never know the answer of course but I suspect the answer would be no.

Liverpool fans worked tirelessly to overturn the injustices and lies around Hillsborough.

Sadly, they now use it as a weapon, which is sick. They also completely deny any responsibility for the chaos in Paris, and get all prissy outraged dowager if anyone questions their version. Yet we all saw the bent tickets on the internet. Were those bent tickets just kept as souvenirs?

The kindest thing I can say about them is they are deluded and in denial of reality. So far up 'de Nile' that they are well into Sudan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.