Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Haha, sounds like my cousin. Known him for 30 years and never heard him mention supporting any club. They get a bit of success and suddenly he's this massive fan banging on about FFP and City's inevitable points deductions.

I have 2 ardent fans in the family who have never been to anfield or any football game that I can think of, and they are football experts with knowledge straight out of the papers.

There was another one who used to be a rag fan and jumped ship to the killers before finally landing on the Geordies, there is nowt queerer than folk ;)

I live amongst them. Worlds apart in comparison to Everton fans (although they have some blinkered fans as well).
You just cannot reason with them , some decent lads but when it comes to football they are insufferable, it's the usual washed up rubbish with sportswashing, cheats , no istree, no fans. I was having a heated debate with one of them and he was foaming at the mouth, I was just turning the tables and he couldn't explain any of the accusations he was throwing at me,. Their was even a Qpr fan sticking up for us and priasing our fans when we at our lowest ebb and how well our club is run. Pure jealousy simple as that and the fact we keep pipping them to the post. They are a cult and are back out in force because they are top
fair play to you mate you're a braver man than me living amongst that lot, id be banged up in a week if i was forced to suffer that lot everyday

It's cold and windy. It will be shite at the Etihad today, the wind whistling between the empty seats, no atmosphere. I'm not sure why I'm going, we'll only win because the ref will give us a very dodgy penalty and let Rodri off for 4 tactical fouls without a booking. Mind you, I love watching the ref look over to get Pep's permission to play the advantage rather than give the foul.
Just think how shit we'd be if it wasn't so bent.

That's 2 posts I've done now that the dips will see whilst they lurk on here. The best way to wind the fuckers up is to agree with them.

Still ermmm…

1 x Everton charge = 10 points reduction
115 x City charges = 1150 points reduction

That was their logic/read from somewhere…

The fact that Everton didn’t have ONE charge, they had MANY leading to the 10 point reduction, seems to pass everyone by.

In the same way that United had a ‘minor breach’, which doesn’t say what it was , or how many ‘minor’ parts to it there was.

It’s only City that have the 100 112 115 individual charges (once the PL had re typed everything up and removed the ‘grass too long’ ones) given out to the media/public BEFORE any hearings or actual punishments have been given…
It’s as though there’s a biased agenda against a certain club by certain individuals aided by sycophantic media shills…
One of the main aims of the 115 charges mantra is to tarnish City in the eyes of all the other fans in the country and to drag our name through the shit so much that even if we are found to have done nothing wrong, it won't matter as no on other fan will believe it. We will forever be cheats in their eyes. The press have done the red tops bidding for them.

“Scousers“ trending on Twitter as they bullied that 16 year old dart player to make an apology for holding up the Sun Newspaper.
comments are more or less everyone saying everyone hates scousers.

This was a good one:
Scousers harassing 16 year old Luke Littler into an apology because he held a Sun newspaper sums that lot up.

There has never been a more me me me, I'm the victim insecure bunch of freaks in the history of civilisation.

That's 2 posts I've done now that the dips will see whilst they lurk on here. The best way to wind the fuckers up is to agree with them.
I always knew you were perhaps the wisest most sincere poster on this forum...besides myself and greggery peccary of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.