United Thread - 2023/24

Has Ferdinand every admit his drug cheating ?.

I've said before theres alot of good clean living ex pros yet tv companys choose a drugs cheat, a wife cheat, to promote their company. Also biased he his love for the rags and hate for City.
Shouldn’t there be an asterisk against all of his football achievements?

Better do a welfare check on him as he seems at the end of his tether. We can't afford to lose comedy gold like him and his Kevin the Teenager rants whenever United are losing.

I might be a FOC but the games needs to rid of grifting cunts like him, you know the game its fucked when the likes of Mitten are being paraded as journalists and Brent as a Rag super fan getting a slot on Talksport.

I might be a FOC but the games needs to rid of grifting cunts like him, you know the game its fucked when the likes of Mitten are being paraded as journalists and Brent as a Rag super fan getting a slot on Talksport.
Abso-fucking-lutely this. Everytime someone clicks on a link to his channel sticks money in his pocket. Him and his like are taking people that watch them for mugs. On the unfortunate event of me coming across Sky Sports News there’s some nobody sat in his mums bedroom wearing his AirPods telling me what he thinks of the team he supports.
Sports journalism in this country died years ago and these dicks have filled the void.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.