Holidays

Next holiday begins tomorrow morning. Flying into Manchester with son and 2 grandsons. Taking them to their first City game on Sunday. Class holiday. Cant wait. ;)
What a great trip, hope grandad's got plenty of till in his pocket, they're going to wring you dry this weekend, enjoy.

Off to Lytham St Anne’s for a few days. Bit more laid back than Blackpool but still plenty to do. A bracing walk along the front this time of the year is difficult to beat. Added bonus there is a Marks and Spencer’s foodhall in town so we’ll eat well.
We stayed above the M&S travel lodge for the lytham festival last year, st Anne’s wasn’t what we’d thought it’d be but lytham was really nice
Some great food and bars .
Apologies to anyone from St Anne’s on here not having a pop, the beach is fantastic.

We're going to Melbourne for a month in March to dogsit son's dog while he goes to South America.
17 hour drive from Brisbane if you did it non stop which err we won't.

I'm looking forward to it, Melbs (as it's known here) has a great vibe, the best coffee I've ever had and loads of great eateries and lots of wineries. Great tram network as well...It's easily the best city in Australia.
I liked that little penguin island place when I went many years ago. Probably a couple of hours outside? It was 85 when I went and ended up going to Australia v Scotland World Cup play off game whilst there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.