• Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
1. Dippers
2. Rags
3. German Rags
4. Barca
5. Old Firm

Grouped OF together because they're both equally pointless.

Villa for their Prince Willy connection and manufacturing a weird rivalry with Newcastle when they relegated them with stupid banners.

The Rags for obviousness

Chelsea because someone I work with and I cannot stand the sight of them

Rangers because they're just playing in a farm league and act as if they are the greatest team ever in Scotland, when Celtic won the European Cup.... and I cannot think of a 4th.

Last edited:
Villa and Celtic have to be high up there, especially after the way villa fans behaved in the cup final and Celtic fans when we have played them as well

Liverpool and Man U (impossible to separate them now, they’re just two cheeks of the same arsehole). Clubs like Villa, Arsenal, Leeds etc are okay(ish), it’s just their fans that are twats. With the other two, everything about them stinks of self entitled arrogance from top to bottom. If you had to choose one then the dippers are probably slightly more delusional than the rags but there’s precious little in it.

Why have 82 people voted boro?
The Smogmonsters? Horrible club (imo) who have had some pretty unpleasant players and Managers over the years (especially that hyped up ex rag midfielder who was always injured in his playing career). Their fans never struck me as the friendliest much either! Oh, and they always seemed to beat us when we were not that much more shit than them, and they seemed to get some pretty dubious decisions from memory!
Can't comment on the town itself, as I've never been.
Luton would also be on that list. Nothing against the current team really, but going back a few years, the plastic pitch, that bloody awful ultra right wing Tory MP who was chairman, the ID cards...
and David Pleat prancing across the pitch after 'that game' ofcourse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.