PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is the sorry state of British sports journalism nowadays, Kaveh Solhekol and Alex Crook are the two people employed to give their insight on these matters by the two most preeminent sports broadcasters in the country and neither of them have got a clue!!!

And Alex Crook is a rabid united supporter

I'm very much a simpleton.......god knows how I survive on a daily basis.

In my head....City have not been charged like Everton & now Forest because we have not broke these shite PSR.

We are essentially being charged with "fraud" based on some hacked emails and hearsay.

This it in a nut shell?

if so, why can't muppet journalists and fans get it.

Kaveh hadn’t been able to name a single specific charge against us, he is absolutely out of his depth
To be fair he‘s not alone 99% of the media wouldn’t be able to either,the other 1% wing it throwing in big words to sound clever but know fuck all,Martin Samuel seems to be the only one that has looked into it and understands it ..

I'm very much a simpleton.......god knows how I survive on a daily basis.

In my head....City have not been charged like Everton & now Forest because we have not broke these shite PSR.

We are essentially being charged with "fraud" based on some hacked emails.

This it in a nut shell?

if so, why can't muppet journalists and fans get it.
As that isn’t the narrative they would want,115 charges so regardless in their eyes we are guilty..

The EPL is, as I understand it, envied by the German, Italian and Spanish league with mutterings of unfairness, inflation of transfer fees etc. yet the EPL hierarchy, as others have posted, seem intent on damaging the reputation of their own product. Or possibly, in the case of those pushing the PSR agenda are too self interested to realise they are cutting off their own noses to spite their face.
If they destroy Everton, Forest, Newcastle, City and any club that might threaten what they see as their divine right to share all the spoils will they pat themselves on the back for a job well done?
It just doesn't make sense and this obsession with spending and financial issues serves only to deflect from the USP which is the sheer competitiveness of football in England where it was and should again be possible for previously struggling clubs (see Brighton, Bournemouth, Luton for example) with good management and investment to make the premier league, as did Oldham and Bradford years ago, albeit briefly.
If all this is motivated by the self interest of Arse, Rags, Dippers and Spursy then it is, as a previous poster mentioned, akin to the disgraceful, corrupt self interested behaviour of the Post Office management.
The failure by the media (Martin S apart) to realise what is going on while they continue to kiss the arses of the red tops is equally disgraceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.