PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Football fans are partizan and tribal. They don't really care how the authorities get City out of the way, but they are hoping we will become ickle City again very soon. The media are rife with red cartel supporters and they will continue to report clickbait headlines until this circus is over. Then they'll move on to the next ad revenue generating story. It's all bullshit. Come on City!

Is that not how it would work? Just a big enough points deduction to put us down a division? They don't control the Championship, so couldn't just move us.

It would be an impressive one - even at minus 60pts we still might stay up. Maybe they'll go for one of those sentences like they do in the US, where people are in prison for 150 years :/
As Colin said, we could technically be expelled, I guess, but the burden of proof will hopefully be too high for us to be found guilty and so hopefully we never get to find out.

I was just wondering how it could work part way through a season.

Not sure if I’m wording this correctly but since the crux of the charges are essentially the same as the UEFA charges (which were obviously later overturned by CAS), why would it be so difficult to prove these allegations, when we’d been found guilty before?

Also, if found guilty, we wouldn’t be able to appeal it would we?

What’s the difference between the PL case and the UEFA one? Is there a different standard of proof needed?
UEFA found City guilty by relying on the hacked emails.
They had no other evidence.
CAS overturned the UEFA ruling for this very reason.
The PL can do the same and find City guilty by relying on the hacked emails.
But there will be consequences if the tribunal chose to go against the ruling of CAS.
They would need to reveal some real evidence - like a whistle blower type.
Just my opinion.

The comments on the YT clip are funny. One rag suggested fans of other clubs will boycott games including City.

There was a post on RAWK very similar. Some fuck head said all fans of other clubs should rise as one and boycott games including City. Genuinely calling out fans to not attend games when their teams play is. Fucking looney!!
You would think they would boycott their own clubs games, considering they both have owners who use them as cash machines.

We're fortunate to have someone as knowledgeable and articulate as Stefan to provide an alternative to much of the nonsense that's been put out by the media regarding our case. Simon Jordan is a rude, obnoxious dickhead though, constantly interjecting and trying to talk over people.

He is such an arsehole. Even if he was actually right, which he is not, the way he interjects and throws in unprompted dismissals or statements, is total cuntery.

I have no issue with him having an opinion, and taking a stance that he thinks we are guilty. Or with him thinking we may 'get away with it' but that guilt must still be there. But I do find his twisting the CAS case and using Uefa's failed findings as 'proof' of wrongdoing that the PL might be fortunate enough to conclude irritating. Twat.

Last edited:
before listening to the full interview I only caught the aftermath on talkshite. The level of deflation in the studio was palpable as clearly I thought he’d argued his case so well. Fact that so many top people with reputations to protect would all have to be complicit in this must surely mean it will all fall like a house of cards and pretty quickly. Am hopeful that is what this announcement next week might be. But doubt it.

I throughly sick of other fans now piling in knowing fuck all about the facts. Try as we might to point out er need to be proven guilty not assume so, try as we might to point out cas found fuck all, try as we might to show what industrial scale cover up would have been needed these idiots just can’t handle it, kiddy with excitement that we might get tarnished. The outcome as a minimum we will get done for is non co-operation with a bent, predetermined, Leakey process driven by the vested interests who have now been spanked on the field of play for over a decade. And I love it!

He is such an arsehole. Even if he was actually right, which he is not, the way he interjects and throws in unprompted dismissals or statements, is total cuntery.

I have no issue with him having an opinion, and taking a stance that he thinks we are guilty. Or with him thinking we may 'get away with it' but that guilt must still be there. But I do find his twisting the CAS case and using Uefa's failed findings as 'proof' of wrongdoing that the PL might be fortunate enough to conclude. Twat.
Jordan is the one eyed man with blurry vision in the world of the blind, its incredibly easy to sound intelligent with the tiniest bit of knowledge when you are appealing to incredibly stupid morons who want to believe you which fortunately for him equates to 99% of talkshites listeners.

Whenever he comes across someone articulate and intelligent (and eddie hearne) who recognises his nonsense for what it is, he cuts the interview short.

Talksport have now twisted his words on the news bullitin. "Stefan has said it will only end in one way. Relegation down to league 2"
I read that headline and then I watched it.
Talkshite aren’t stupid, they know all the rival morons will only take away the headline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.