North Stand Expansion

Scouser, Mister Drone UK, did his first video on our stadium but I’ll happily not be watching another. He begins by mocking our ‘best team in the land and all the world’ banner and is liking ‘Emptyhad’ posts in the comments.
Mr Drone is one of the best of these types of vlogs and you must be very sensitive if you thought he was mocking "the best team in the land and all the world" People make comments about the vlog does not mean he likes them. I think you are just shit stirring. I will watch all his vlogs because he talks to work forces and gets to know things.

Mr Drone is one of the best of these types of vlogs and you must be very sensitive if you thought he was mocking "the best team in the land and all the world" People make comments about the vlog does not mean he likes them. I think you are just shit stirring. I will watch all his vlogs because he talks to work forces and gets to know things.

I agree he usually does a good job but when you then do City and start liking Emptyhad comments on the video it isn’t really very endearing. Also, why would I ‘shit stir’ about a random guys videos? That’s just a ridiculous assertion. Most people here won’t even know who he is. You clearly like the taste of his ball bag though.

Not sure what it is at the moment, but people like myself and @jrb are being racked on recently on by people who don’t even contribute positively to the thread when it’s people like us that kept the chat going for so long.

I agree he usually does a good job but when you then do City and start liking Emptyhad comments on the video it isn’t really very endearing. Also, why would I ‘shit stir’ about a random guys videos? That’s just a ridiculous assertion. Most people here won’t even know who he is. You clearly like the taste of his ball bag though.

Not sure what it is at the moment, but people like myself and @jrb are being racked on recently on by people who don’t even contribute positively to the thread when it’s people like us that kept the chat going for so long.

I have just watch that vlog again and see nothing to get upset about it so if you don't watch him again you will be missing good stuff.And don't take any notice of comments left about the vlog they are just fans of other teams that don't know what they are on about.
About the taste of ball bags I know now what kind of character you are, like to dish it out but can't take it.

Reactions: nmc
I did state the Huddersfield match had sold out. I wasn’t questioning that.

I questioned why there were so many empty seats, and there were, all over the ground for such a cheap game, pretty much a family day out, a good kick off time, good weather, etc.

And no, I’m not giving RAWK, the CAF, or any other rival fan forum the ammunition to have a go at us. They already do that anyway.

Just like everyone else I want the Etihd to be full for every match. Because for every City fan that buys a ticket and doesn’t turn up, there is another City who can’t buy a ticket, but would turn up. After all, we’ve got 120,000 fans waiting for a season ticket according to City.
Well our two seats for the Huddersfield match were empty because we could not find a train to get us to the stadium and back after the match because of the chronic state of the railways especially Avanti and TPE with constant strikes and last minute ‘cancellations’.

We couldn’t make the Crystal Palace or the Sheffield United match either for the same reasons but were able to use the ticket exchange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.