Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

...and if there is , which there may be , then Berrada would be probably the best - available - source of testimony.

“So Mr Berrada, while you were leading commercial agreements for Manchester City during the period in question, were you aware that these commercial agreements were being funnelled into the club off the books?”

Not really the kind of question you would willingly put yourself forward to answer is it?

And, if for some strange reason you did willingly allow yourself to be called as a witness, it’s pretty much beyond comprehension that you would implicate yourself in behaviour that would see the highly lucrative career you have spent more than a decade building left in tatters.

(By the way, the same goes for any witness called in this tribunal, hence it’s an almost impossibly high bar for the panel to find against the club in any substantial way).

Frimpong, Nmetcha, Brahim Diaz. Loads of academy players have improved since leaving us, but that’s just them maturing.
Hardly any players that would have strengthened us no?
Don’t think they even strengthened the side they play or played for.

Same goes for Berrada. I don’t think him leaving will weaken us. Despite sorry he leaves. If he will make the rags look decent within their rubbish organisation? I very much doubt it.

Hardly any players that would have strengthened us no?
Don’t think they even strengthened the side they play or played for.

Same goes for Berrada. I don’t think him leaving will weaken us. Despite sorry he leaves. If he will make the rags look decent within their rubbish organisation? I very much doubt it.
Couldn’t agree more. They need more than him to turn things around. It has to be a a complete change of culture for the whole organisation. You need the right people, all aligned and it takes time. One person alone can’t do it.
It remains to be seen whether they can change their culture, the way they operate.
You’d think the way it’s being reported his was the second coming/ saviour. Laughable, a single saviour mentality is the antithesis of what’s required. That’s the way they’ve been thinking for years and also why they keep failing.
Even if their culture changes, they’ll still be chasing our tails for a while yet.

What I would like to ask Mr Berrada is how he reconciles working for an organisation whose values and the way they do business is summarised in the photo attached.
Yes it’s a higher position, but at what price. Clearly his values and the values of the organisation must align, so on that basis maybe he belongs there.
Quite frankly, he is replaceable, and going to that cesspit?..says a lot about him.
Good luck !..and good riddance is my farewell message to him.1705963684673.png

Imagine for one moment City are the Royal family, Omar is on a par with Prince Archie (Harry's son), which kind of relates to his importance at the home of the blues.
Although I don't think Harry would have as easy job as khaldoon when looking for a replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.