Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Perfect example of Jordan spouting off string opinions on matters he knows nothing about.

Didn’t have a clue who Berrada is yet feels qualified to comment he is jumping ship.

Gets corrected about who he is and still keeps the same opinion.
But then states that he was instrumental in bringing in Pep.....OMG does anyone believe in the drivel that Jordan spouts

Fucking Jordan thinks there’s a problem coming and that’s why Omar has gone to United.

In reply Jim Shite says. “And you think that’s the case?”

1 hour ago.

It's a YouTube click bait comment he knows him going to the scum isn't something bad is coming down the line!

Reactions: jrb
I know Berrade was an important figure within the club. He was also part of a team that has been functioning and building and learning for over a decade.

He will be part of a club in total turmoil since over a decade. How he will function is yet to be seen.

I still try to think of a player (academy or 1st teamer), someone from the coaching staff, or someone from the board leaving us and improved as an individual or team player. Anyone?
Joey Barton?

I know Berrade was an important figure within the club. He was also part of a team that has been functioning and building and learning for over a decade.

He will be part of a club in total turmoil since over a decade. How he will function is yet to be seen.

I still try to think of a player (academy or 1st teamer), someone from the coaching staff, or someone from the board leaving us and improved as an individual or team player. Anyone?
Frimpong, Nmetcha, Brahim Diaz. Loads of academy players have improved since leaving us, but that’s just them maturing.

In I.T. Projects - I don't know if this is true in other areas of human endeavour - risks are always assessed (or , at least , they should be) according to :
  1. likelihood of occurring
  2. level of impact
The risk we are discussing here is of remote , though still significantly possible , likelihood.
The impact of this risk , if it manifests , will be of colossal/catastrophic proportions.
Therefore it is reasonable , applying the above logic, that it warrants consideration.
You appear to think the prospect is simultaneously both remotely and significantly possible. How does that work?

I’ve considered it too and concluded it’s not worthy of further consideration.

Once he sets roof in that shithole he will then realise just how far behind they are and the amount of work required. He has gone from a smooth running organisation to a hurricane of one.
Cultural transformation is what they require - and unless you can see how that works - and get it supported from the very top, you'll never figure it out.
It's not about changing the way you do things.
It's about changing the way you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.