Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Worth giving some recognition to the set piece coach after all the praise our ex one is getting at arsenal and the criticism our new one has had off the back of it. Identified a weakness, repeatedly tried to exploit it all game in a complete contrast to our usual preference for a short corner and it's got us the goal that's broken the curse and kept us in the cup. Itv owe him about 8 solid minutes of tv close ups.

What a difference KING KEV makes.
Kova best game in a city shirt.
A solid performance from all the defence.Thanks to AKE we scored and Spuds go another season of winning f-ck all. IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE CTID

Ththe the West always combinedyoung enough Stop it. One of the commentators said there had already been goals like that given. If anything they wanted it to be a goal. McCoist even said he thought the goalkeeper was at fault.
The worse aspect of VAR i didn't feel I could cheer our goal until we kicked off. Watched the 2nd half with the sound off as my missus on the phone to her mate. Quite enjoyed it as was spared 45 minutes of anti City bullshit. Wish I was young enough and fit enough to go London aways combined with a weekend in the West End. Those were the days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.