WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

bluestevei

this is what happens when you sell tickets to anyone when the tickets go on open sale, other fans get in the home end and then the fuck wits cheer if they score, then city fans get involved with us trying to get them out. happened against liverpool with fans in our end and some got a bloody nose and a kicking. But its down to city who sell to anyone or to these ticket sites who dont give a fuck who they sell to as long as they get a big mark up, city need to make sure our tickets go to our fans

Is there any evidence that there even was any Wolves fans in that corner?

All the footage I’ve seen on social media and the little bit ITV showed was West Brom V Police.

In 10 years time it will be standard practice for loads of fans wearing lots of different scarves to matches, we will have fan zones and places where you can buy all sorts of other clubs merchandise at the Etihad.

It'll be sneered upon for legacy fans to be tribal and support only their club, if we don't wrench back now football will be like the cinema, just a day out.

In 10 years time it will be standard practice for loads of fans wearing lots of different scarves to matches, we will have fan zones and places where you can buy all sorts of other clubs merchandise at the Etihad.

It'll be sneered upon for legacy fans to be tribal and support only their club, if we don't wrench back now football will be like the cinema, just a day out.
I think your right.
I'm glad I'll be packing it in at the end of the season

It's gone to far.
Everything from the money the players earn.
To ticket prices.
Var.
I could go on and on

If they cheat against us and murder us then before long with the reinstatement of the red top clubs it'll just kill what we know as the sport.

When the realisation is that NO club other than the ones ordained can win things consistently only foreign fans would be interested.

If they cheat against us and murder us then before long with the reinstatement of the red top clubs it'll just kill what we know as the sport.

When the realisation is that NO club other than the ones ordained can win things consistently only foreign fans would be interested.

Football still seems to be quite popular in Germany, where the same team wins it every single year.

And in Spain where it’s virtually always one of two.

Football still seems to be quite popular in Germany, where the same team wins it every single year.

And in Spain where it’s virtually always one of two.

I wasn't talking about Germany and I wasn't saying it wouldn't still be popular, it would lose it's appeal to the legacy/local fans who actually grew the clubs.

We haven't got the fan base for that carry on, only the redtops have that global pull at the present, if our core support gets pissed off we become a shell of a club.

Having happy clapper fans going to the club shop and then just one or two games isn't what we are talking about.

Is there any evidence that there even was any Wolves fans in that corner?

All the footage I’ve seen on social media and the little bit ITV showed was West Brom V Police.
just what was said on ITV but it looked like a bit of fighting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.