Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

and from rawk, of the most deluded wanker on the internet....son of spion, I almost pissed myself reading this

In a way, it is also best for us too. As Jürgen alluded to in his video.

Of course, he could have felt as he does but still soldiered on. But he knows that would mean giving less of himself. Less than 100%. He's an honourable man who will never shortchange himself or others. There's no way he'd allow himself to give anything less than 100%. He'd see it as shortchanging himself, our Club and every fan of this club.

This is why he believes he's not only doing the right thing for himself and his family, but for us as a club and fanbase too. As painful as it is to accept, I think he's right.

He loves us. He wants someone in who has still got 100% in the tank to give. He loves us, and that's why he's let us go.
So basically, Klopp resigning is not really his fault :-)

YCMIU

Fucking Dippers!

Why do i get the feeling liverpool are going to have to sell before they can buy, and Klopp has run out of Rodgers signings.

That place really is a cesspit. They genuinely believe the shite they post. If someone posts utter shite on here someone will call them out, or reply with heavy sarcasm. No one has pulled a tone up about the over sentimentality. One poster said they'd give football up - if that was posted here they'd get slaughtered by GIFs and posts asking for their tickets, and they'd be told to dry their knickers and get on with it.

Spot on, hence the much used image (below) on here!

1640856083877.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.