Metrolink to / from Etihad

It's not fit for purpose and is a sticking plaster as far as public transport is concerned. I saw a survey mentioned on twitter that we have the worst train service of the major European cities, along with ... wait for it ... London!
No mention of the Tube, obviously.

At this rate, Sheikh Mansour may as well build his own metro line and MCR underground. Manchester Council/Metrolink are useless
It is not such a crazy idea. The Mayors from the North and Midlands are currently discussing possible ways to get a private bid to fund the HS2 legs from Brum to Manchester and to Leeds. Most of Manchester's investment in the last decade has come from overseas. We get fuck all from the London government.

If I drive over from Cleveleys and park at Horwich Parkway, do you get the train into Manchester then the metrolink to City and how much is a ticket?
This is a great route when there are no strikes. You don't need a tram ticket. You can swipe a debit card when you get on and off. It charges you the cheapest rate as has been said about £3.50. But no trains this Wednesday sadly.

This is a great route when there are no strikes. You don't need a tram ticket. You can swipe a debit card when you get on and off. It charges you the cheapest rate as has been said about £3.50. But no trains this Wednesday sadly.
I might look at that option in the coming weeks, driving from Fleetwood-by-the-sea has just become harder with the fucking parking issues.

I might look at that option in the coming weeks, driving from Fleetwood-by-the-sea has just become harder with the fucking parking issues.
Bollocks to that, you are letting Burnham and Greta win. Stand your ground. Drive in, fuck them.

¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

Bollocks to that, you are letting Burnham and Greta win. Stand your ground. Drive in, fuck them.

¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!
I'm trying to convince myself to carry on going next season.

Tram from Ashton on Wednesday as I have an appointment there early afternoon, going to try driving to Hollinwood-tram to CP & walk from there for the Chelsea game (got to miss the Everton one), hopefully by then someone will have found a better option as CP is far enough away to get fucking drenched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.