Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gvardiol-Phil-Alvarez-KDB-Walker
Kova-Rodri-Silva
Ake-Dias

Big fan of this new 235 system we have going from pep. Means we can field Phil and Kev together in midfield but not lose control with Kovacic Rodri and Bernardo behind them. Imagine the service Haaland gets when he returns. Bloody hell.
Also unlocks the option of finally playing Grealish centrally more. Plus it gives us options in the press. We can do the classic way where Kev is part of the front 2 in the press and Phil and Bernie wide kova and Rodri etc.. in the 442 press or we can shift it around and simply have Kev and Phil push wide and Bernie goes upfront with Haaland/alvarez to make use of his press intensity.

Still think kdb is quite a bit of starting games also don't see haaland or stones starting all 3 to come off the bench with 30 mins to go when we are 6 up. Just hope it doesn't cost vinny his job.

Also unlocks the option of finally playing Grealish centrally more. Plus it gives us options in the press. We can do the classic way where Kev is part of the front 2 in the press and Phil and Bernie wide kova and Rodri etc.. in the 442 press or we can shift it around and simply have Kev and Phil push wide and Bernie goes upfront with Haaland/alvarez to make use of his press intensity.
It’d be a decent system if we had decent attacking fullbacks.

i remember my first ever away game was at turf moor a 0 0 draw tueart missed 2 penalty and burnley fans were throwing darts in our section,happy days
Yes, I remember that one (round about 74 or 75?) I reckon a few of our players in recent years have tried to emulate Tueart's feat that day with their penalty taking technique.
Don't think anyone has actually managed to miss 2 in a game for us recently though? Did 2 different players both miss a penalty for us in one game though in the not too distant past, or am I imagining that?
To be fair to the 'King of all geordies' I do remember him scoring a lot more than he missed from the spot

Yes, I remember that one (round about 74 or 75?) I reckon a few of our players in recent years have tried to emulate Tueart's feat that day with their penalty taking technique.
Don't think anyone has actually managed to miss 2 in a game for us recently though? Did 2 different players both miss a penalty for us in one game though in the not too distant past, or am I imagining that?
To be fair to the 'King of all geordies' I do remember him scoring a lot more than he missed from the spot
75 i think sumerbee played for burnley i think

Referee: Sam Barrott. Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Darren England. VAR: Rob Jones. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

It’d be a decent system if we had decent attacking fullbacks.
Yh I guess that’s maybe the weaker areas but guys like KDB Foden and Grealish can drift wide and combine in those areas. Idm anything else but if their crossing was better then that’d help. Walker’s crossing is a lost cause i know that much haha, but maybe Gvardiol can improve let’s see.

The early kick off might cause a few people to be late, this message is also to those that stand on the concourse drinking. Please remember that prior to kick off there will be 2 minutes silence. Please be quiet and respectful.
That plus nobody knowing where they can park anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.