United Thread - 2023/24

Wonder if Wio will still have him on his YouTube channel the fat ****
da01d4aee581646a67ac5840abeac82a.jpg

Neil Ashton been calling in favours from his mates to publish articles on St Fishfingers on how misunderstood he is and needs help.

Not pulled out the mental health card yet but it's coming
Another murial incoming then

Wonder if Wio will still have him on his YouTube channel the fat ****
da01d4aee581646a67ac5840abeac82a.jpg
Utter cretin this bloated bag of piss… Got exactly what he deserved after throwing two of the worst punches I’ve seen.. Typical rag scumbag believing his own hype…
He needs a serious twatting every day of the week and twice on Sunday …!

A mere 13 articles today about Rashford in the Daily United.

1 of the articles tracked he’s bar movements in Belsfast. Lol!

View attachment 105770

According to the Daily United, United are willing to provide counselling for Rashford. Yes, you read that correctly.
To be fair, sounds like an ok night and i'm sure most of us would much rather go on the piss in Belfast with some tasty barmaid than turn up for training with that shower of shit.

To be fair, sounds like an ok night and i'm sure most of us would much rather go on the piss in Belfast with some tasty barmaid than turn up for training with that shower of shit.
I can see Chardonnay, Chantelle, Stacey and Paige in a diamond formation allowing Pope Fish finger to express himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.