United Thread - 2023/24

On a family holiday with a rag brother in law. I had him going tonight over Omar the great. Thought he was going to start throwing Jameson at me it got that heated. In typical United fashion this Omar is going to sort everything out and he is the best thing since well the last best thing lol.

We were righty on and it started after the pub. I was throwing a few easy jabs until Omar came up and I went through his CV with city and told him they have signed another commercial man. Well you would have thought I stole his lunch money and the unhinged Bombardment started lol. Once he started shouting over me and asking me to listen well I knew It was game over when he was visibly losing his shit. While I was laughing away.

I know I shouldn’t do it but it’s so easy to bait the rags. He went to bed soon after and that was that.

In fairness I was drinking with him all night and it wasn’t unit around 11.30-12 that he cracked. Proper city fans have resilience and fortitude to ride out the storm. United fans haven’t a clue about football hardship.

Last edited:
A mere 13 articles today about Rashford in the Daily United.

1 of the articles tracked he’s bar movements in Belsfast. Lol!

View attachment 105770

According to the Daily United, United are willing to provide counselling for Rashford. Yes, you read that correctly.
Perhaps he was following in George best's foot steps.......

On a family holiday with a rag brother in law. I had him going tonight over Omar the great. Thought he was going to start throwing Jameson at me it got that heated. In typical United fashion this Omar is going to sort everything out and he is the best thing since well the last best thing lol.

We were righty on and it started after the pub. I was throwing a few easy jabs until Omar came up and I went through his CV with city and told him they have signed another commercial man. Well you would have thought I stole his lunch money and the unhinged Bombardment started lol. Once he started shouting over me and asking me to listen well I knew It was game over when he was visibly lost his shit. While I was laughing away.

I know I shouldn’t do it but it’s so easy to bait the rags. He went to bed soon after and that was that.

In fairness I was drinking with him all night and it wasn’t unit around 11.30-12 that he cracked. Proper city fans have resilience and fortitude to ride out the storm. United fans haven’t a clue about football hardship.
They will soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.