Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It’s just a bit of banter by some Twitter knob. But lots seem to think it was real. That’s the trouble with Twitter I guess
Sure and that is a pitfall of Twitter.

What Maupay said to Walker isn’t known, but it’s most likely to be something about his current private life and if it was, Walker has invited it happening in every game he plays in for the foreseeable future unless he shows he can deal with it better.

A few months ago, Ben Mee went on to SKY Sports to talk about how best to stop Erling Haaland. His 'approach' was to double-up on the striker. I therefore found it amusing that yesterday, he doubled-up on Haaland at one point, leaving one Brentford defender to cover Foden and Bernardo, thus enabling Phil to score his second goal lol

tAcTics

I thought everyone knew you can't be offside from a goal kick, same as a throw in...
I had no idea. But then I didn’t go on to be a smarmy, pointy cheeked, ridiculous accented spitter and ask someone a question clearly there to set the kid up.

A few months ago, Ben Mee went on to SKY Sports to talk about how best to stop Erling Haaland. His 'approach' was to double-up on the striker. I therefore found it amusing that yesterday, he doubled-up on Haaland at one point, leaving one Brentford defender to cover Foden and Bernardo, thus enabling Phil to score his second goal lol

tAcTics
Pep obviously Sky+d that and showed it KDB and Foden.

tAcTics
That's been a tactic for a while if they don't he scores when they do someone else scores Haaland offers so much more than is obvious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.